With Spring finally here, having something refreshing and healthy to drink is a must! This creamy iced Matcha Green Tea Latte lightly sweetened with vanilla almond milk and a hint of vanilla extract makes this a healthier version of deliciousness.
There are so many reasons to incorporate this mega superfood into your daily health routine.
Here are TEN amazing benefits of MATCHA:
- high in antioxidants
- increases energy level
- enhances mood
- improves skin
- boosts immune system
- lowers cholesterol
- stimulates metabolism
- boosts memory and concentration
- helps prevent cancer
This Matcha recipe is made with vanilla almond milk, raspberry match (Spice Merchant’s also carry regular Matcha and peach Matcha), a drizzle of honey and just a splash of vanilla extract. Choose from Tahitian, Madagascar and Mexican vanilla extract available for purchase in our store or online.
One thing I recommend is to make sure that you completely blend the Matcha to prevent clumps in your latte. You won’t need a blender to mix the ingredients, but we do recommend picking up a Matcha whisk and bowl to make blending and mixing easier. Spice Merchants also sell these products for your convenience.
Matcha green tea is both refreshing and energizing. It acts as an anti-inflammatory, it’s incredibly high in antioxidants, boosts metabolism and boosts memory concentration.
Start sipping on this mega superfood, super tasty iced Matcha green tea latte.
- 12 ounces sweetened or unsweetend vanilla almond milk (also feel free to use other desired milks as substitutes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Spice Merchants Matcha Green Tea powder
- 2 teaspoons honey (add additional for desired taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (choose from Madagascar, Mexican or Tahitan)
- place all ingredients in a blender (we recommend using the Matcha bowl and wisk)
- blend on medium speed until all ingredients are mixed and the Matcha powder is dissolved
- taste and add more honey is desired
- pour over ice
This is perfect for those warmer days when you need something tasty, refreshing and healthy! Grab your Matcha from a Spice Merchants store near you or order online!
Note: Feel free to double or triple this recipe to store additional Matcha Green Tea in fridge for later enjoyment.