We all grow up wanting to be successful. Success is measured differently for everyone, but most will agree that there are some habits that help define those who are most successful.
Here are 10 powerful habits to become wildly successful.
- Money Management: There are a ton of resources available to help teach you how to successfully manage your money. One of my personal favorites is The Millionaire Mind by Thomas J. Stanley. This book provides road maps of those who found their niches.
- Speed Learning: Focus on reading 15-20 pages a day. It can be from a book designed to help you become more organized or designed to help you focus more. Whatever it is, spend time reading each day.
- Set Goals: Write your goals down. Everything you wish to achieve should be written down and posted somewhere where you can view daily. Those who set goals are more likely to earn twice as much as those who don’t write down goals.
- Wake up Early: Start waking up an hour earlier than you usually do. If you do the math, that’s 365 extra hours a year that you have to work towards the goals you have set for yourself.
- Visualization: Those who are able to successfully visualize are more likely to achieve their goals. One book I found quite fascinating was Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain. Gawain explains how to use mental imagery as well as affirmations to produce positive changes in one’s life. The book contains exercises and meditations aimed at helping those seeking visualization obtain a more positive outlook on life, strengthened self-esteem, better health and relaxation.
- Prioritize: Focus on the most important task or tasks first, then work on getting those done. Once you’ve done that, you’re able to work through your “to-do’s” more efficiently and quickly.
- Diet and Exercise: By maintaining your diet and exercise, you’re equipped with more energy each day and it helps you maintain your health. When you’re feeling good, you’re much more likely to have the time and energy to work towards your goals. If you choose to ignore your health, you’ll lack energy and focus.
- Network: If you want to be successful, spend time with those that are successful. You’ll learn valuable information from them while building your personal network. If you choose to hang out with individuals who are not driven and lack the goals you have set, it’s easy to fall into bad habits and lose focus.
- Make a To-Do List: Make a to-do list each and every day with the things you need to get done for that day. If you’re unable to complete everything on that list, carry the undone items onto the next day’s to-do list and focus on those first.
- Find a Mentor: Finding a mentor is a great resource for you to bounce ideas off of, learn from and grow from. Finding a mentor in your industry will help you thrive.
If you’re on a mission to be the best version of yourself and create success, it’s important to implement these habits into your life. These habits will help keep you focused, they’ll help you grow, and they’ll teach you an incredible amount of information!
Be humble. Be kind. Be Hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.